Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Time for Me to FLY!

Today we live in a crazy rushed world.  Always going and never stopping to take a break and live in the moment.  This for many in today's society is the God's honest truth. Sadly, it is their normal way of life.

Over the last year and a half I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to enjoy life and live in the moment.  This feat would be so much easier to accomplish if it weren't for the clutter that encompasses my family and me.  It seems to be EVERYWHERE you turn. It's never ending piles of clothing, toys and paper.

Well, it's time to get off of this merry-go-round!  It's time to take back our lives! It's time to stop living in C.H.A.O.S.!!  The days of Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome at our  house are OVER!!

This week I decided to make Marla Cilley, aka The FLY Lady, my best friend in my head. (You Wendy Williams followers know what I'm talkin' about!!)  For those of you who don't know abut Ms. Marla and her groupies (the flybabies) let me fill you in.  She runs a website with the theme of getting organized 15 minutes at a time. And at the same time that you are freeing yourself from household and/or body clutter,  you are FINALLY LOVING YOURSELF!

THIS is the week that I seriously  began this journey. Progress has been slow, but we ARE seeing results! My two uber messy boys are beginning to get the gist of this new journey.
Let's hope it continues!

I WANNA F.L.Y.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment