Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Devotion Is Over

Dear Messrs. Hershey and Coca-Cola,

I'm writing today to inform you that I am leaving you and officially ending our love triangle. I know it will be hard for you both survive without me and it won't be easy for me either, but I must move on. It's not that I don't love you, it's just that you are slowly killing me, draining me of my energy and you're keeping me from sleeping through the night. You have repeatedly kept me from exercising and taking care of my health.

Our time together was, to say the least, among the happiest of my life. But  that happiness has faded into the sunset. You see, I've got three wonderful men in my life who matter more to me that you two do. But the most important thing that matters is that I am here for my men, the big one and the two little ones. So I've decided to walk away, not looking back.

Please don't cry or make a fuss, don't call and don't write.  I'm NOT taking you back no matter how much you beg! I'm sure in just a short time, you will find someone else to love, but for us it is over!  From here on in, I'll be spending more time chasing around my two darling boys and enjoying life with husband as we all get fit and stay that way. 

Have a wonderful life... just not with me!

Sincerely,

Just a Philly Girl

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! LMAO! that is the funniest post Phil, now if I can only get over my love triangle of Starbucks coffee and their sausage/egg/cheese sandwich. I keep seeing my stomach before the rest of me follows. HOW on earth did I get so addicted??? You give me hope though Phil!

    ReplyDelete