Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Writer's Block is a Pain in the...... Brain!

It's been such a long time since I've written.  What the heck is  happening to my brain? I'm beginning to think that it's turning to mush! It's been a hectic few weeks in my house. So many things going on and it's only going to get worse as the calendar marches onward. Upcoming holidays, out of control sons, the impending arrival of a new dog for the family, PTA commitments at Buddy's school, fundraisers, household responsibilities... SOMETHING'S gotta give! And I think the fall guy is my brain by default.

So if you seem me wandering around the blogosphere looking like a lost soul, please gently point my back in the direction of this blog. Maybe some stroke of inspiration will come upon me and get the creative juice flowing again.

HUGS to ALL!

Just an (Overwhelmed) Philly Girl

2 comments:

  1. Writer's block BE GONE!

    Did I scare it away? No? Dang. Hope it breaks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! I did start another post... so we'll see if I get it posted soon. :)

    ReplyDelete