Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Time to Pick Up the Pen Again

With the death of my previous laptop, so tolled the premature death knell of this blog.  But not so fast my friends.  Phyllis is back!  All thanks to a few short online conversations with a dear high school friend.  Thanks Lizzie for the kick in the pants I so rightly deserved and so desperately needed!

Over the next week or two I will be posting some old stories that I wrote out long hand.  And I'll be including a few that I have published at other blogs that I am no longer maintaining. 

My goals for this site?  To coordinate all of my writings into one spot, finish half written stories and share my life, my family, my goals and my dreams with you. Thanks for coming along for the ride.  I couldn't ask for better company!

No comments:

Post a Comment